fashion

Thursday 14 March 2013

Barry M competition and givaway.

HI dolls I kow its a long long time ago when I was used to write blogs regularly but since I got busy with my little one I hardly get time to do other things. But today, I decided to change my life again and get back to my old and previous things.
I been doing some different experiments with my make up and nails but could not get time to post about these things. I am a big fan of Barry M and their cosmetics is just heavenly gorgeous. I been using Barry M eye dust which are amazing and worth to use.

Here is my little post about dazzle dust. I have used dazzle dust no 98 to give a look like smoky but at the same time casual. I know its bit tricky because it is hard to say smoky and casual but i tried by using this colour.


My image is slightly on right but it is number 98. The colour is absolutely out of this world. I applied this colour which looks dark purple from the side and light from front. I tried to capture it from all the sides.




These images are captured from front and you can see the colour which is bright and clearly seen the texture of shade. As a highlighter  I have used white to pink colour  with a touch of shimmer. 



In this image you might feel that colour looks more light from front but a smoky touch on the edge.  I just loved this colour, I bought this colour a long time ago but did not use much. Now I have realized that it was the best eye shadow for casual day out.

Last but not least, Barry M and AX Paris are organizing a competition and nice stuff to giveaway. Just follow my blog and comment on it.  Here is the link to enter in this competition  http://is.gd/JOXMFP . 
Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment