fashion

Wednesday 5 June 2013

My Summer nails.

This is really amazing that sun is shinning everyday and we all got chances to show our new dresses and other fashion accessories which we were waiting for to wear. I also bought some of the new accessories which is mostly jewellery. I thought I can wear jewellery whether its sunny or not. But my today's post is all about my summer nails.
I think I am becoming a big fan of nail art designs and decorations. I have bought some amazing stuff but unfortunately did not get time to share with you all. But today's post is all about nail colours and the designs I have without using any stamps. 



  



I have used two colour the base colour is nude from Ciat and the other one is black out from rimmel which in one of my favourite colours.

ciat

rimmel


All my friends and family admired me for the combination I chose for my nail art.  The nude colour is so much perfect for light base. Then I also used some of the scotch tape to make my design and then I applied black colour. It is really fun and easy to make different designs. I love to play with my nails and make up. I hope you guys would like them too.
You can share your designs and make up hauls ans style here as well. Its really interesting to hear from other people who have totally different style and approach. I hope to see from you.xx








No comments:

Post a Comment