fashion

Wednesday 5 September 2012

M&S Pumps

Hi to all my friends, you must be happy to see me back after a long break. It was very tough for me as well to stay from all the stuff and my favourite bloggers. Well, I think I should not go in further discussion about my absence and should share something new I've got. To be honest, I really missed all of you and planned to come here everyday.

During this time period I came across with different and new fashion stuff. Some of the make up is here which I could not talk about and some other things also.  So, there is my first post after a long time and I am sure will be writing regularly from now.


shoes from Marks & Spencer
                                                                       price £20

Anyway, today, I would like to show my latest new pumps which are from M&S and they are superb. First of all I fell for this pair because of its colour which is golden/zinc and its perfect for all the light colour dresses. Other thing about these pumps is the fitting which is incredibly comfortable and relaxing. I always want something comfortable because I really can't afford the shoes which are eating my feet all the time. I wore these pumps and walked a lot and found them very comfy and relaxing.

I bought these pumps very late because I thought summer is going soon and there will be winter but I was wrong as it is still summer and we are lucky enough to see sunlight almost daily.  So you can buy for yourself for summer or winter by clicking here

No comments:

Post a Comment