fashion

Thursday 27 September 2012

Next seven day's challenge

I am very excited to write this post about Next' seven days challenge. I was invited by the blogger Sherin Malick  who is my personally favourite and stylish girl I have ever met.
Day 1........
Black looks nice with leopard printed shoes.


next challenge

Day 2...............
Nude for party.
                                               nxt

Day 3......................
Beauty in black looks posh.

Next's seven days shoes challenge

Day 4....................
Green forever in.
                          Untitled #4
Day 5...........
Legally pink.

                Untitled #5


Day 6...............
Lovely frock and belt with killer heels.


Day 7.........
All is berry and bright.







So , There are my 7 days selection from next  and I still feel that the challenge was only for seven days, it must be about 10 days at least :) because I still have a lot of my favourite pair of shoes and many killer heels. 
I loved to write about shoes and other stuff which was incredibly fun and interested  too. Now I am hoping for the best to win this competition and keeping my finger crossed.    





No comments:

Post a Comment