fashion

Wednesday 14 September 2011

My favourite bracelet.

Since I been writing, I am buying new clothes, new shoes, make up and jewellery and I am never tired of all these things, I never thought to stop buying. I have a lot of bracelets and bangles but last week I bought a new bracelet from new look which is absolutely magical.





 I called this bracelet a magical because when I wore it first time, almost everybody who was sitting with me, was asking'from where did you buy this one?' And I was like wowww and  thinking about my collection and this bracelet specifically.

This beautiful golden bracelet is divided into three parts basically and these are bind or tied with a ribbon. If you dont open the ribbon, you can wear like a single, if you open this ribbon and wear, then it looks like there are more than one. I wore this bracelet by opening this ribbon and I wore only one piece, when I was on job. But at a dinner party I wore three of them and looked amazing.



I love the flowers on it and there are silver stones or pearls on every flower which makes it more delicate and beautiful. The thin strings are so much thin that look like a thread and these are tied with golden round balls which look more delicate but actually are enough tight to hold them together.

I like this because this is its specialty that  we can wear it as it is, or can change according to the mood and the related event by choosing one or two. Anyway, I have tried to wear single and all three of them and found it as charming as it should be. I bought this bracelet for £4.00 from new look. I like the accessories from new look and any shop where there are nice one. I have more stuff to share with you, so, I will write about those soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment