fashion

Friday 25 February 2011

Be Careful with Skin

When I was growing up, I was very confused for my glowing skin that how to maintain it and what is suitable for it? Now I am grown up and I still feel the same thing, but one thing I have realized that in Summer, the skin really glows,I don't know the reason. May be due to use of water and other more activities. In cold weather I faced a problem regarding perfect face washes for my skin. Nothing was working as I wanted because when I I washed my face some small white patches appeared on skin which did not look good and again I was bit worried. A number of face washes I tried but found nothing best. But after a long time I got something very good.

Then,at my cousin's home I got a chance to try Tee tree face wash. It really worked as i wanted. I asked her about that and she told me that she bought that from superdrug. I thought I could get that one from any shop in high street but I was wrong.


I visited twice shops but did not get that one, I went to the superdrug and bought 2 of them. I use it everyday in the morning and before going to bed, in the night. I found it good because it matches with my skin tone. It does not leave any impact of dryness and dullness after washing my face with it. I think I am not going to change it soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment