fashion

Wednesday 16 February 2011

On the Beach

Last Sunday I was on a trip to Norwich, it was wonderful to see that green village. Since I came here I saw such a beautiful place first time. We were two couples and it was a Cottage where we stayed for tow days and two nights. First day we were bit tired because of three hours drive but in the evening we all were at comfort. I like the place due to its calmness and peace, but it was horrible at the night when the wind was blowing and I was little afraid. In the morning, the garden gave very pleasant feelings after rain.


The next morning we planned to visit beach :) just imagine.......in cold weather we visited beach. It was amazingly beautiful I got a chance to visit it with my Husband that's why it  was looking more romantic. On beach I was almost freezing due to cool wind and the water was dancing on the fingers of air. I was enjoying but on the same time I was afraid because it seemed as the water was coming out of its depth. I had some photos on beach.



When I was talking to my husband on the beach suddenly I felt as I am not balancing my weight and after a moment I was about to fell down  due to powerful wind......i was shaken and my husband started laughing on me then he hold my hand firmly.

 But I like the other side of it was more beautiful because there was sand and stones as well. Big blocks of rocks were there and people were hanging up with their fellows and some of the people were with their pets when it started rain, again.
And this photo was taken when I was standing and the water came on my place and I ran as a big storm is behind me.....
It was a good time and memorable as well. I am really hoping to enjoy the water again, but this time I wish to have a group with me because then it 'll be more fun  to hang up with family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment