fashion

Thursday 21 July 2011

New Top.

I am, like all girls, very much crazy about fashion and make up.Last week I went to high street
 to buy a pair of pumps for me, but as susual I visited a shop with new cloths and bought a top. I just saw it, finalize and then bought it:)


I like its style as it is a printed top and also there is mixture of colours which you can seein the images. When I wore this top, I wasn't sure that what kind of make is gonna go with it????? There are darks colours and light as well. But I focused my eyes with dark colours and light lipstick.


Look at the design of sleeves, its not full not half, these are probably quarter and its see through stuuf is very soft to touch and very light to wear.




This a kind of slip which is stiched with the top, its very light weight and soft. I liike its pink colour which is really attaractive and then the printed see through stuff which increases the beauty of this top. The advantage of these colours is I can wear jeans or trousers with this top. As in these picture I am wearing skin trousers but later I changed my mind and wore my Dorothy Perkin jeans and its was as gorgeous as with the trousers itwas.


As you can see that the top is perfectly match with skin colour and it is always great to have variety in your wardrobe. Its a top you can wear at any time or any occasion for anything, as I wore for a dinner. I wore kitty heels and very decent accesoories. I hope you like this top of mine I just loved it...

No comments:

Post a Comment