fashion

Wednesday 25 May 2011

Get The Look Competition.

 Hey guys, being a member of superdrug’s site I always visit to know more about the new make up and new deals. This time I came to know about the “Get the Look Competition”. I created my own look for a party make up, using all the products from superdrug. I always wanted to write for superdrug and tried to get in but I could not. So, again I am trying and thinking positive.
I created smoky look for a party.


                   


First of all I used the Rimmel foundation and blush from collection 2000. I applied Pink eye dust on my eyelid and in the middle, I applied blue eye dust and blended. In the last I applied black eye shadow and blended it onto my brows. All colours are from collection 2000. Black mascara and eye liner are from collection 2000 and eye definer is from rimmel.

           

I applied dark lip liner as a lipstick to give a bright look and that is from maybelline and that is glamorous as well.  I hope you guys like this look which I created by using make up from superdrug.

No comments:

Post a Comment